BoTM Sept 2010 - Trilogy Special - Nominations please

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the record, my comment about the pedals was made "tongue-in-cheek". Nothing I post on this site is ever too serious. :LOL: Even without pedals, the bikes (Attitudes and Cannondales) are a feast for the eyes. :cool:

gm1230126":2cqkb4sg said:
@Shamus...good God man stop sniveling, you can't tell the rest of us that you don't have a couple extra pair of pedals lying around you could have bent over and threaded them in a total of 46 seconds according to Jupke and then you would have been following the rules.

Do you have a attitude problem? :shock:
Have I done something wrong to you? I have not complained of anything.

Maybe I will need to take Kleins of this month then... and you can show other half of your GT´s too ;)

John":3cri2b9y said:
FWIW I find the modern 'freeride' rig which nobody seems to have noted more upsetting than a lack of pedals.

My decsion stands for this month only. I will allow entries without pedals. Looks through the pics and you will see three entries with bikes missing pedals, not just Samu's Kleins. Please remember this is meant to be a bit of fun after all.

23 seconds to get them ridable

Attachments

• pedals.jpg
    pedals.jpg
    170.3 KB · Views: 725
Gah! Only just found my camera...hope this stays open for submissions until the weekend...I have a blinder of a shot planned out!.

JeRkY":1boji8pb said:
Gah! Only just found my camera...hope this stays open for submissions until the weekend...I have a blinder of a shot planned out!.

Rob,

will certainly be well into next week before the poll goes up.

EWR Triplets

Three generations of EWR. Early Original Woods in the background, new Original Woods to the left and the E-Motion. :cool:

Attachments

• ewr_triplets.JPG
    ewr_triplets.JPG
    141.2 KB · Views: 521
Re: EWR Triplets

utahdog2003":2m2c34w8 said:
Three generations of EWR. Early Original Woods in the background, new Original Woods to the left and the E-Motion. :cool:

Got my vote :) Lovely!

Re: EWR Triplets

Jupke":2u8z80fj said:
utahdog2003":2u8z80fj said:

Got my vote :) Lovely!

i'd have to agree that composition-wise, this is by far the best pictured trio. ;)

from framing the shot, setup and layout to colour! all orange! :shock:

good effort but into this mate! :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back