Two lovely Orrells

johhnyp

Dirt Disciple
As promised, I am posting pictures of the Neil Orrells which were part of my uncle's collection, now that I have cleaned them up.

More pictures and info are available at http://tinyurl.com/375sr44 for anybody that is interested.

Attachments

• ot_640x480.jpg
    ot_640x480.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 1,196
  • or_640x480.jpg
    or_640x480.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 1,197
mavesyn":250xo21x said:
I like both of them a lot.
When and were are you selling them ?.

Somebody who expressed an interest from my first 'fleet' posting is coming to have a look at the Orrells tonight and may or may not buy one. After that I will start putting things on general sale (I'm starting to have trouble moving around my garage with bikes, frames and wheels everywhere).

I am thinking of putting the Orrells for sale here first, and if there is no interest, I will then put on eBay. The hard part is pricing....

I was lucky enough to get the Tourer................. :D

If anyone is interested in the other road bike, I can vouch for it's condition.....it is like new!

The colour is so much better in the 'flesh' as well.....the photos don't do it justice.
If I was a man of more means than I currently have, i would have undoubtably bought both........and probably the rest of the quality stuff too!!

You guys are in for a treat when John lists the rest of the stuff he has for sale ;)

Thanks again John, I will look after it!

Took the orrell out for a quick spin tonight after work and it was superb!

I'm going to put lots of miles on this :0)

Back