Post your non-retro ride(s)!!!

Re: This will be my daily rider commute type thingy!

slimjoe":2up4r7nr said:
Just waiting for the hubs and double/double drivetrain to show up then ill be on it :D ill try not to separate my knee cartiledge on it.... :shock:

As long as you don't go for a 48 x 16 you'll be fine! :D :D

Just glad the better half in a fully trained physio - acupuncture her I come :shock:

:D :D :D :D

Updated Pace......

Just chucked a new XT drivetrain and shifters on.....

main.php

main.php

Not as pretty as a UK made Pace, but I have this bike to use it, not to sit in the cellar looking nice.

My Avalanche Expert 2007, but I had to get rid of the original short stem and riser bar as it created a 'jump bike' feel.

Attachments

• Avalanche Expert 2007.jpg
    Avalanche Expert 2007.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 2,185
jez-2-many-bikes":v293j4le said:
Whahhahhhhah!

That Corratec Ti is Awesome!

(damp pants now)

i gotta agree!!!!! Thats a crazy build!!!! the other 2 look kinda scary though i'd be afraid to abuse them the way they should be.

Shamus my mate, I'm passing out...:shock: What a nice stable you've got there (of course I have seen most of these in the Fillarifoorumi too) ! :D
I really have to show these to my wife and she'll never complain about how much I spend on bikes! ;)

Bloody 'ell Shamus, that's quite a collection. Nice to see another couple with his 'n' hers cross bikes. (my wife's quite jealous of the las Cruces. - I didn't know it came with discs? - nice.

:D

Only one comment/complaint/suggestion.

It's Campagnolo, or, if you must abbreviate it, Campag.

Non of this "Campy" nonsense, please. ;)

Back