Hed XC Wheels

Vitorzip

Senior Retro Guru
Hi there.

Got some new wheels.

These are Hed XC carbon rims, Pace carbon front hub, DT Hugi TI rear hub, and DT 1,8/1,5 Revolution spokes.

These wheels would fit nicely on a Yeti, but since i got none :LOL: , i´ll stick them on my recently bought Manitou FS.

Here are some pics...

pbpic1494598.jpg

pbpic1494599.jpg

pbpic1494600.jpg

Cheers

They look great, nice set of hubs on them too :cool:

Does anyone know the weight/structural difference between the XC and the Downhill HED rims?

........(dribble)..........NICE :D
Get your Manitou posted ASAP, would luurrrve to see it! One of my all time fave bikes, sooo beautiful but BITD cud never get anywhere near affording one :( Paper round never made enough £'s!

We had a Bonty Ti with those wheels on it BITD - They look the nuts but I could never see the point in them... other than they looked the nuts.

A very nice find... not jealous at all :oops:

kingroon":1r4jnltq said:
They look great, nice set of hubs on them too :cool:

Does anyone know the weight/structural difference between the XC and the Downhill HED rims?

I should know after having both I suppose :roll: but I dont know exactly. DH rims are more substantial (although not DH by todays standards!). barely any difference in the carbon. the price HED charge for replacement spoke nipples for these things these days is a joke!

might get an idea of weights by checking the mentioned rims on this link
http://www.bikepro.com/ad_copy/rims.html

Back