Spooky Metalhead

CTK

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
This Spooky Metalhead got left on my doorstep today wrapped up in nothing but a binbag! Frame number is M233 with possibly a 1 on the end.

If I can get hold of some replacement decals it'll be getting resprayed. I'm thinking disc on the front Magura on the back. Though I don't expect much progress to be happening anytime soon.

IMG_1332.jpg

This Spooky Metalhead got left on my doorstep today wrapped up in nothing but a binbag! Frame number is M233 with possibly a 1 on the end.

:shock: :shock: jeez... cant believe someone would send that in anything else other than a proper bike box fella. :( ,, no damage though I take it.. ?

Nice.. looks very hardcore dude.. ;) ...

Funny ebay last minuter- I want a singlespeed to mess about on in my local woods. I was thinking On One or the like and then I saw this. Looks fun! & for £70 who can moan.

To be fair to the seller he listed the item as pick up only. I was the highest bidder and THEN asked "can you post it please." So I was a very naughty boy.

Its not broken but the frame looks like its been ridden hard and then buried for the last few years. Inside of the head tube is covered with soil!?!

Anyone know what year this is- '97?

Ooooh get a fresh powder in the khaki green or Spooky (smurf) blue.....!!! Drop Mickey at Spooky USA a line for decals, info@spookybikes.com, he might have some knocking about but they won't be the metallic prism effect ones of old though.

There's a guy on here whose just rebuilt an awesome Bandwagon and he had a rear Hope brake mount adapter made up - may be worth a look in for this one too?

Nice one :cool: I did wonder if anyone on here nabbed this bad boy!.
Had my eye on it too right up to the last second as it was only local to me and could have picked it up,...had to resist putting a bid in though due to lack of funds at the time. Would have loved it though!

I agree with Lee on the colours, they'd be perfect. My idea would have been to polish the hell out of it just to be different and show off those fat welds.
If you have any joy obtaining decals please let me know :) Have tried before with no luck so will end up spending some time reproducing my own for the Bandwagon at some point. The originals aren't as durable you'd expect so it might be the better option.

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with ;)

£70?!?! How did I miss that! :evil:

Well done though chap that's a bargain!

It's gotta be Z1's on the front with a hope big 'un and disc brake. Keep it simple at the back with a V brake. :cool:

And if you ever decide to sell.. ;) :roll:

Latest posts

Back