Scapin Pro Race MTB Frame

So who wants to buy a bikes worth of NOS Record OR Cantilevers (including original brake blocks?)......

No... they're not for sale. Too pretty.

But still bobbins (I have another set of used ones, but which are unsellable as there were so many problems with return springs)...

And for the Record (pun itended) most of the stuff on most of my bikes or in my display cabinet is Italian (Gios,De Rosa, Kuota, Rossin, Alan, Wilier Triestina).

Forum member Yo-Eddy rode the Trans Alp with his RecordOR brake equiped Yo. He said they performed exceptionally well in the severe conditions.

Yo-Eddy has 3 Scapins too btw: 1 late 80s, 1 early 90s & 1 2005

Nice looking frame just found one on ebay.it

see ebay watch if ianyone nterested no idea if you could get delivered to uk like i cant speak or read italian :p but its only 10.50 EURO'S at the mo

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
That kind of frames were available when I worked for the importer. Got many in my hands :)

He ships "Tutto il mondo" ...and as the ad is in english we will probably be speaking that too

This one is a roadbike. Might consider pulling the trigger when a MTB pops up somewhere.

Latest posts

Back