Respray enquiries - anyone who can help?

its normally £50 or £55 depending on the colour and type of colour but my boss gets a good deal when i get mine done throught work as he knows adam the owner really well but still any saving is better than no saving ;) but gonna ask adam then the frame arrives i will be sourcing some forks to have sprayed to match heres a pic of the orange i took them a minute ago excuse the dirt it shows i us it :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Attachments

• DSC00495.JPG
    DSC00495.JPG
    57.1 KB · Views: 1,679
  • DSC00497.JPG
    DSC00497.JPG
    56.9 KB · Views: 1,679
  • DSC00498.JPG
    DSC00498.JPG
    56.6 KB · Views: 1,679
Jez, was speaking to a guy in Brum who would do frame/forks for £45. Hes done many bikes before, but no idea how good. Has most RAL colours, not sure on metallics.
Handy, as you can save on postage - which can be another £20-£30 both ways..
Main cost is setup time, so said would only be a few quid extra for suss forks and stem to match. May be cheaper if use a colour in use..

hang on, will find details..

computerbitz":gigbirb4 said:
Does anyone know anywhere in Liverpool, Chester, Rhyl thats any good

C & G Finishes
The Old Railway Station 274b, Smithdown Rd
Liverpool Merseyside
L15 5AH

Tel: 0151 734 3088

Good finish. Good prices. Will do pretty much all you want (forks, stems etc) and I think yer man said he could supply decals too - though not sure where sourced / if old are available etc.

Las t time I was in there a lovely P-23 was hanging from the wall awaiting collection...

Yeah i heard of them any idea what they cost. i know loads just look in the big yellow book for them only problem i got is worried about them doing a crap job. the people who did last one through quinns for me was a nice job like. but that was 10 years + ago and was £50/60 then

Ring them up.

50-60 seems about right. Can't remember now what the quote was.

They do nice work else I wouldn't have recomended them - I didn't see the P-23 hanging up in the 'big yellow book'...

Ring them up.

50-60 seems about right. Can't remember now what the quote was.

They do nice work else I wouldn't have recommended them - I didn't see the P-23 hanging up in the 'big yellow book'...

Back