The Zaskar 'Panda'... Update for 2013

IDB1":axbeix2z said:
I think it's the forks that are not doing it for me...

I'm not that keen on the sparsity but it doesn't look nearly as bad as I thought it would.. :cool:

too long? too new? too bomber-y? too black? :?

"it doesn't look nearly as bad as I thought it would.. " - a backhanded kidney punch of a compliment that one

gm1230126":1ylk993e said:
Like the Zaskar outline decal up close but it gets lost from a distance...but maybe you were trying to tone it down?

hey. i wanted to keep it simple and pared back. the white frame stands out plenty on its own. the thickness was down to what we could produce. preferred it to be a little light than a little heavy... make sense?

:?

trickylad":1qadf8mp said:
IDB1":1qadf8mp said:
I think it's the forks that are not doing it for me...

I'm not that keen on the sparsity but it doesn't look nearly as bad as I thought it would.. :cool:

too long? too new? too bomber-y? too black? :?

"it doesn't look nearly as bad as I thought it would.. " - a backhanded kidney punch of a compliment that one

I think it's the length of the forks.. couldn't put my finger on it until lgf chimed in .. and can't think of owt else that looks not right..

Sorry lad, I really thought it would be the 3rd Zaskar on the site that I thought looked dreadful. . .

And it doesn't :cool: .. so a little backhanded in the compliment stakes but still.. ;)

I like it, looks mint in white, forks might be a touch on the long side, but it doesnt bother me!!!

Lookin good! :cool:

Cheers for the input everyone.

I'm considering changing the forks but am going to ride it a bit more first

The decals clearly tick a lot of boxes for everyone - :LOL:

TL

Back