Modern (sorry) 2007 Scott Speedster S60 - SOLD

GT-Steve

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
**13 November 2012 update**

I originally sold this, then was offered it back by the buyer, after about 8months, and as I loved the bike so much, I bought it back... But now, times have changed and it's back up for sale once again.. :( , so instead of creating a whole new advert, I thought I'd just use this one again... so here it is:

just testing the water here really. I bought this brand new in the summer of 2007 and have probably covered no more than 1000 miles on it. As such, the paintwork is pristine - in all it's satin black goodness. Upgraded tyres to vittoria's and seatpost is a Ritchey pro carbon affair. For some reason when I specced it at the dealer I went for a triple up front :oops: but that can be easily changed..

Lovely rigid Alu frame (compact design, 58cm XL - suitable for riders 5'10 - 6'4") that climbs unbelieveably well, I love this bike.....

thisNthat015.jpg

thisNthat017.jpg

thisNthat018.jpg

Looking for £400 ono posted in the UK....

More info or pics available on request.

Steve

NOW £300 + post at actual cost, ono..

:oops: :oops: Sorry, I knew I'd forget something... :roll: :roll:

The Frame is 21" c-c and there are threaded eyelets around the rear drop-outs, but nothing along the length of the seat-stays.. :?

Hi Pace,

Sorry I missed your question....

The groupset is Shimano Sora (3 x 8speed) and the cranks are Truvative Isoflow...

Hope that helps.. :D :cool:

New month and payday weekend type bump...

Just for the hell of it, I'll do a one-and-only price drop to £380 as well... :cool:

Back