show us your gt's

Ta fella. . . lovin' it.. a lot :cool:

Going to strip it back in the colder/wetter months and have it powdercoated black...

Will try and post photos later....but just needed to share the news that my GT Avalanche Le just went on a shakedown run and for now is officially finished (well....I might redo the decals later :roll: )....so there is MUCH rejoicing 'round here :D....and another GT comes back to life - frame from the Bay and many components from RB.....wow....it SHIFTS !! Can't wait for tomorrow :D

In a quest to complete the older Avalacnhes I hammered this one out of the past two nights. 1991 GT Avalanche in Daktari White. Have had this frame hanging in the basement for almost two years, it's an eBay pick-up that was $45 for stem, fork and frame. Had most all the original parts aside from XT upgrades on the derailleurs in inventory. Somewhere in a box is that elusive painted to match stem....you know how it goes...just can't seem to find it at the moment. Enjoy

Attachments

• PICT8002.JPG
    PICT8002.JPG
    89.6 KB · Views: 3,872
  • PICT7999.JPG
    PICT7999.JPG
    90.1 KB · Views: 3,872
  • PICT7994.JPG
    PICT7994.JPG
    94.8 KB · Views: 3,872
  • PICT7997.JPG
    PICT7997.JPG
    88.8 KB · Views: 3,873
Oh wow....Just seen GM's IMMACULATE Avalanche.......so may not post photos after all :oops: .....but still very happy with what I've built even though it's not as original

Could not resist posting here. Here's my 1992 GT Avalanche in 16"

P1020490.jpg

Latest posts

Back