1991 Rocky Mountain Blizzard

mmm, yummy blizzard! looks as small as my 92 that i haven't gotten around to finishing. do believe that will look quite fine when done! :cool:

Thats a stunner Chris, really looking forward to seeing this come together. My favourite frame in your collection.

I've just spent the last hour and a half doing an update and uploading new pic's then my computer decides to do a virus scan and then it freezes !! All that work lost :x :x

I'm off to work now so will have to do it all again , keep a lookout for an update tomorrow afternoon ;)

...cheers for all the kind comments guys !

We'll try again after yesterdays computer glitch !

Update no.2

Well I got the frame back from the resprayers the other day. First impressions were that they've done an ok job. The frame hasn't been powdercoated its been wet sprayed 2 pack then lots of laquer. It does look good but I don't think it will be that durable. I'm happy with it though. :D

Have a look and see what you think. ;)

new2.jpg

new1.jpg

new5.jpg

Drop.jpg

I've kept the postman and Parcelforce busy this week, bits and bobs arriving each day this week. :LOL:

new10.jpg

XT Sharkfin
new6.jpg

new7.jpg

NOS Turbo saddle
new8.jpg

new9.jpg

NOS XT Chainset 24/36/46

new3.jpg
new4.jpg

HG-70 12-28 Cassette / XT STI's

new11.jpg

new12.jpg

new13.jpg

new14.jpg
new15.jpg

NOS Campagnolo Stheno rims on XT 730 hubs

This is the 2nd time I've owned these wheels , I originally bought the rims and hubs then had them built by a local bike shop. Then I sold them on but managed to track them down again and luckily the rims are still in NOS condition :D

new16.jpg
new17.jpg

Ritchey Megabite 2.1 tyres

More to follow soon ;)

Back