ohh hardeehar harhar

just cos you aint gota GT ...

yawestcoastweerdie

ananuverthing ...

kaiser":3e3l8frj said:
cafeaugust20101kpx.jpg

is the camping area beside the mudhuts?

am not gonna make I'm afraid to say....

Had problems with my left knee when I was riding at Kirroughtree last August bank holiday...
I am wating on word for an MRI scan as the Doctor is not sure if It is the Anterior cruciate Ligament or a tear in the Meniscus Cartilage!!

Bloody agony at times, and more so when the left knee gives way without warning...

Am gonna be off the bike for a long, long while by the loooks of things...

Hope everyone who attends has a blast and really great day... :cool:

Sorry to hear that Dave, hope it gets better soon.

I suppose it is time to start sorting this properly.

Just got this from Toons....

Trail maintenance work with digger on Spookywood Descent from Tue 5th Oct until end of Oct. Look out for short diversion at the top of Spookywood Descent (rejoins descent approx. 1/3 way down) until mid October. From mid Oct to end Oct look out for digger working on lower sections of Spookywood Descent. Trail will be open but riders will be asked to stop and dismount then walk through worksite when signalled by operator.

Any regulars know of this or any diversions we could take to avoid it?

wouldn't worry ,spooky is the worst bit in my opinion
theres plenty of ways to avoid spooky ,we can miss it out and run down
to the bottom of spooky before the long fire road drag up to the top,
cuts out a lot of climbing for nowt ,get back on track at super g (the start of the good stuff imo)
we'll gain about an hour as well so more time for fun further down

Bit of a shame that, irregardless of personal opinion, Spooky Woods is pretty much synonymous with Glentress and I'd reckon any first time visitors we have for our big weekend will want do it. Or whatever part of it is rideable.

Back