Coast 2 Coast hArdGay Off Road - Sat 25th/Sun26th September

Mr Panda":26m45ac6 said:

And For the Love of Mike - can a moderator please update details on page wun :LOL:

First page updated to give Mr P a chance to pull Mike whoever he is. (or does Mike do the pulling in this time round Mr P?

is 10.30 early enough? I'll be happy with my lights for the end of the night, and I guess we won't be stopping for a pub lunch like last time, and I assume becasue it is more than 10 minutes from his house MrP won't be an hour late :).

No word from Jamie yet :( I'm guessing workload is too high but he might have converted to a fulltime roadie. Shame I wanted to sell him my road frame so I could buy that yeti :)

It was you that wanted the album's wasn't it?

ThrobbingGristleHeathenEarthAlbumCover.jpg

yep puleez - don't recognise that one :D

I am becoming increasingly troubled by thoughts of TK whipping out his Throbbing Gristle on The Hill of Worrying Exposure :shock:

Keep flashing back to the Purple Nipples event beside Loch Etive :shock: :shock:

Reet west coasters.

Gazz AA route planner says 5hrs 38 mins, I reckon I can do it in about 3:15? Bizarrely picking you up gives me a whole different route. Will we meet up with ZZ and Rado enroute for a bit of brekie?

I think that is a bit optimistic kaiser, unless you drive one of Dr s's cars.1 hour Glasgow to Perth, 2 hours to inversnecky, and then what ever is left to ardgay, which is a bit more than 15 mins.

Back