The MS Racing/alpinestars story.

Wifey out tonight, so now all kids in bed I've finally had a proper chance to read this.

Well done Mark, and interesting and informative read.

cchris2lou":31ikwd4h said:
I missed fiday night presentation but this is great reading marc .

On saturday Tim mentioned that there was a french rider riding for the Alpinestar team called jean christophe savignoni .

Most AS distributors supported riders. Jean Christophe rode for french distributor.

fantastic articil Mark

you keep amazing me by your attention to detail and pasion for the alpinestar brand. keep it up buddy, you make an old man happy with this bed time reading.

cheers

stubbsy :D

+1 for compiling this - superb effort.

To this day, my old A* Al-Mega XT remains the best climbing MTB that I ever had. The curved seat tube allowing the front wheel to be so far forward allowed me out-of-the-saddle traction that was the envy of my mates.

Thanks for all these informations !
A great and col time in OWMTBC :cool:

I've beeen in email contact with both Malcolm and Joel Smith. Malcolm has informed me that he sold MS Racing just before the brand launched their mtb range, he does however own one of the MS Racing bikes.

I contacted Joel through Tomac Cycles, the company he owns and manages. He knew little about the bikes but was very exicted by this thread and the MS Racing brands history in mountain biking.

Watch this space for updates.

really enjoyed reading that. thanks

never knew they made any full sus bikes :oops:

Back