Panda-oras Box: XT M737 rear derry updated July 6th

Mr Panda":3kdznjm3 said:
Can't believe no-one's ripping that Velo Plush from my hands :shock:

We're all too scared it might get dropped in the struggle, doing untold, irrevocale damage to the Earth's crust (not to mention your toes!). Either that or everyone's too polite to ask you to post it at a loss... ;) :twisted: :LOL:

Um, maybe that wasn't the best start to asking a little favour... :oops:

Could I dib your Dart until this evening please? I'm fairly sure I have a matching Smoke, but there's a vague recollection of giving it away... :? Need to have a quick check in The Box but - if I may curry a little sympathy - I'm stuck at work now & have the mum-in-law visiting later, so it'll be this evening when I can sneak away for a looksee!

Then I'll probably come back offering you a cheeky tenner for it! :roll: :oops: Some people, eh? :oops:

Hope that's ok! :D
Pete

(Did I ramble? Very sorry, still far too early :oops: :cry:)

I'm just storing up the good Karma with my Scotch friends until the Glentress meet... :? :oops:

Found myself a Smoke - might I send you a tenner for your Dart please...? Would simply be cruel to keep them apart :cool:

Scotch - that'll get me an extra kicking... :p :twisted:

Dart's a done deal :cool: despite my best attempts to cause offence, thanks very much Mr.P (he's probably filling it with glass shards as I type...), top man! :D

Ooo, Mr.P, do you need another Deore lever or was Simon's to make up a pair? I keep promising to dig my odd one out & check which hand it is, but the brake box is very well buried! :oops:

Right - I've just knocked TEN PERCENT OFF the Velo Plush...... Someone in your life needs it :xmas-cool:

SWAPS - not really after anything at the moment although if anyone has one of those harnesses for dogs, the ones with small pockets/panniers on either side - I may well be interested. Collie size :D

All SOLD items posted yesterday - everything else still here including two sets of Project Two forks in my other FS thread ;)

Back