Scott Shocks

they are normal forks , not carbon bu they are totally seized .

frame is in tange prestige . identical to a P series from ritchey .

shame there is a ding underneath the bottle cage and it is a bit too big for me , it is a 19 .

A lot of them were recalled.

I have one that is totally frozen. I wanted to see if I could get it working because it's painted to match one of my Groves. I emailed Hippie-Tech about rebuilding it, but they said they couldn't do it. :cry:

I seem to recall a few magazines that paned them as rubbish, but never having ridden (or even seen) a pair, can't say. but they were cool, but now as cool as manitou or RS

cchris2lou":2mm9a1u0 said:
just got this one this week :

After your Orange frame from OWMTBC, I think your wife will ask you some question :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

T'boo Ted":2mm9a1u0 said:
I seem to recall a few magazines that paned them as rubbish, but never having ridden (or even seen) a pair, can't say. but they were cool, but now as cool as manitou or RS
There were cool forks, because the crown was quite stiff (unicrown built) and quite very lightweight in comparison with other suspension fork of this year.
Different quality too, from a aluminum-spring to carbon-elastomer ;)

holly thread bump, but anyone any more info on these :)
Let's build some info on them.

There is nothing in the Archive on them. No service docs and I don't think I collected anything over the years.

No reason.. well I may have some LFRs hopefully turning up at some point.

Sutherlands 6th

Attachments

• Sutherland Scott Fork instuctions #2.JPG
    Sutherland Scott Fork instuctions #2.JPG
    58.7 KB · Views: 924
  • Sutherland Scott Fork instuctions #1.JPG
    Sutherland Scott Fork instuctions #1.JPG
    119.7 KB · Views: 925
Back