Alpinestars Cromega LX 1991

Wow HC you've done it proud, it looks vibrant! Amazing what a bit of spit and polish can do. Look forward to seeing it at the OWMTBC.

Cheers Mark I wondered when you would make an appearance

I think I remember this bike...was it the one from Blackpool? I nearly purchased it but plumbed for a mint 92 Avalanche... small world ;)

Anyways you've done a stirling job and kept the resto simple. It looks brilliant as if time has stood still! :cool:

Mossy":6s9kr7ph said:
I think I remember this bike...was it the one from Blackpool? I nearly purchased it but plumbed for a mint 92 Avalanche... small world ;)

Anyways you've done a stirling job and kept the resto simple. It looks brilliant as if time has stood still! :cool:

Indeed it was the one from Blackpool - I sold it to the fella! - and what a sound fella he was too - a VW nut as well as a keen retro-biker!

The bike looks great! - i dread to think the effort went into the t-cutting but the paintjob looks amazing - well done mate.

It's a real credit to you! - I'm so glad I sold it on here and that it didn't just end up being a rusty commuting hack! Hoep you enjoy it (i'm missing it looking at these pics!)

Not much to add to what's already been said. Great work Martin.

My brother had a 1991 Cro-Mega LX back in the day although his was largely specced with Exage 500LX if I remember correctly. Great looking bike and excellent for wheelies too.

I think I remember this bike...was it the one from Blackpool? I nearly purchased it but plumbed for a mint 92 Avalanche... small world
I also have a 92 Avalanche like the one I owned BITD

Thanks everyone for the kind words

May I just add you have all failed my test by not pointing out the front wheel is in the wrong way round ;)

Latest posts

Back