Lapel Badges

bikemeister2000

Retro Guru
The keyring thread got me rooting around and I came up with these.

DSCF0145.jpg

Top. Raleigh, Raleigh, Raleigh USA and Raleigh Lightweight.

Bottom Axis TT, DBR Racing, Sram, and Polaris.

Badges

Where on earth did you manage to get all of those from they must be rarer than rocking horse poo ?

I was Product manager at Raleigh Special Products and was given them by various companies. I guess I had a whole load at one time or another.

bikemeister2000":1elhfcwn said:
I was Product manager at Raleigh Special Products and was given them by various companies. I guess I had a whole load at one time or another.

And here's me been desperate to find info on my torus,if it is indeed that :? and to why it got out of the factory with the bottom bracket threads cut the wrong way round :shock: :shock:

Here's mine :D
I had 2 but gave one of my buyers a freebie :D

Attachments

• Dynas pics 001 (Large).jpg
    Dynas pics 001 (Large).jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 3,070
dyna-ti":n2u0caqm said:
bikemeister2000":n2u0caqm said:

And here's me been desperate to find info on my torus,if it is indeed that :? and to why it got out of the factory with the bottom bracket threads cut the wrong way round :shock: :shock:

Shit happens, what can I say :)

Thats it

Shit happens :shock:

I was hoping for the full history and at least 2 humorous stories :cry:

Hang on...:? when exactly were you the boss? .if the dates coincide i can blame you :LOL: :LOL:

bikemeister2000":1591nz6l said:
dyna-ti":1591nz6l said:
bikemeister2000":1591nz6l said:

Shit happens, what can I say :)

The key point here is "if indeed it is that". My guess is as the threads are the wrong way round, then it could not possibly be a Torus. We had such a team of craftsmen at RSP back in the day. ;)

Back