Twin disc mount hub

big.eck":3qy0gm3g said:
looking good :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

it's amazing how cheap and easy it is to get the parts (apart from the hub) to build this :LOL:

My total so far[excluding the hub] is £65,that includes the fork ,the calipers[L&R] and the dual pull lever
I've still to buy the new seals for the fork @ £25 and say £30 for the rim,spokes and build.

Very exclusive club ;)
I just wish i had a dual mount rigid fork,i'd prefer that over a sus for this set up
Just cos it looks crazier :p :LOL:

Thing i'd like to know,is how did you fit the right side caliper BITD? it cant have been from mini moto[the parts we're using]did they [Hope,formula]make a right hand caliper.

i don't think anyone made a main stream r/h caliper bitd , just a few one-off's here and there so that makes this a very exclusive club indeed :D :D :D

Cullimore Engineering used to sell this kit and I saw a few on racers bikes in the Natuional and Southern DH series I used to race in the 90's. They were definitely not one offs though undoubtabley not sold in huge numbers.

I've also seen a Hope set-up back in the day, don't know if it was a Hope one off or what.

Very rare and very cool. Love what you've done/are doing guys.

Dr.Robotnik":2781dkfk said:
Cullimore Engineering used to sell this kit and I saw a few on racers bikes in the Natuional and Southern DH series I used to race in the 90's. They were definitely not one offs though undoubtabley not sold in huge numbers.

I've also seen a Hope set-up back in the day, don't know if it was a Hope one off or what.

Very rare and very cool. Love what you've done/are doing guys.

Cheers :cool:
Mine has hit a bit of a snag though :cry:
The forks i was intending to use has turned out to have a twisted brace,i'll have to come up with another fork from somewhere. mind you I suppose that if i could find another brace, i could just swop it :? :? :?

donny70":1j8sr0jg said:
Do you reckon there would be much difference using 2 rotors on the front?

Ask big.eck ,he's got two sets running,one hydraulic ,one cable.
Thats a good question,i think ill ask him if theres much difference in performance :?

Back