OWMTBC10 Aftermath

Snap from a quiet saturday evening in Llandudno with my new good friend GT Steve!

Mr K

PS. For the record, the CD compiler is none other than 'DJ Bear All' - closet Timbersnake stalker....

Attachments

• Loser.jpg
    Loser.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 2,069
OW 10 - it all started here....

Mr K

PS. About to go on eBay under 'Gay Interest' section... ;-)

Attachments

• Fetish Wear.JPG
    Fetish Wear.JPG
    47.2 KB · Views: 2,028
I think my eyes are still scared from the unveiling of the bear at the awards!

jonnyboy666":25ccu7og said:
still having trouble resizing to fit the forum but here's another farcebook link to a second album

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2 ... =612249761

just tried to find some different shots or close ups

hope you like :D

These pictures don't work for me, the first set does though.

Unbelievably, even though I carried my camera all the time I took no pictures at all, I must have been having too much fun. Anymore pictures out there? Specifically of me riding? I’m sure I saw quite a few cameras snapping away.

:D

brocklanders023":25ccu7og said:
You must have impressed the Orange chaps because they've put a review of the weekend and a video up on their site. Some of you lot are famous now! ;) :cool:

http://www.orangebikes.co.uk/news/view/OWMTBC/

Gav and his WhiskeyTown Racer :shock:

Thats a great write up - I think he really gets the message across about what the OWMTB is about from a novice's viewpoint. This is the sort of publicity you want to use to promote future events.

I haven't seen the video yet.

I've posted up my notes from the MS Racing/alpinestars presentation here. They are far more detailled than the presentation as my intention wasn't to bore you all too much.

Thanks for listening to it and I hope you enjoyed it.

mrkawasaki":3dp98bop said:
still have a wee Frenchman lurking due to the air traffic controller strike...

Now, the french man is in his country… UK is safe !
The other french are not really happy of my return… I have bring with me a rainy weather ! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
The first think I did in France… eating some "confit de canard" and "Roquefort cheese"… after driving 2 hours for going to my car.
But things are fine, I meet 2 lovely girls in the plane :D

So, really thanks for everybody. I really loved this wek-end and the very friendly atmosphere. I didn't know the Snowdonian, I discovered them. A very beautifull landscape, and really funny single tracks, technic, rocky, climbing, descending… all things needed for "happy trails".
A lot of thanks too to the OWMTB team for the work they did, thanks for Ed for bringing me in his mini from the Airport, and to Ed, Jo and Evan : A frenchy at home, what a disaster ! :LOL: . But I really lost 20 years for all this week in UK !
(I think, I woud be one of the rare member of Retrobike to have seen Mr Kawazaki in tweed clothes… it was like Mr Jekyll and Mr Hyde. I didn't recognize him first !)
A funny travel in London with Kean, Mel, and Marcin, the flying Poland (…where are my car key !…), pleasure to meet again Jeroen (Netherland, Netheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerlaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand!), Carol, Max… Interesting and great work of Mark on Alpinestar, and Tim Davis is a real champion, very happy to rediscover his 20 years old ti bike. I was overtaked by a blue rocket, wih a yearling… "Allez la France! Vive les croissants !)

Sorry my keyboard doesn't have enough letter for saying all the plleasure of this week-end !

I forgot : I've got a big problem : I have nightmares the nights : I dream about a bear… brrrrrrrrrrrrr! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Latest posts

Back