Celebs on bikes

ededwards":1eegs3zk said:
Eother that or you've spent so long on the rest of the photo that you're looking for new points of interest?

:shock: Oh no some body as noticed :LOL: :LOL: Just one thing i don't have a shoe/feet fetish ;) :LOL:

tdfwinner.jpg

:LOL: ;)

Don't think Pete's Drugs of Choice are exactly Performance Enhancin', either...........

But ye've struck on a good idea, as rehab and aversion therapy, excercise is good............they should make Pete and Amy Winehouse go up Alp D'Huez on a Tandem (or maybe Ventoux- there's precedent there.)

Anyone else remember the article (virtual Saracen ad) that was in MTB Pro (1994) with the guy from Jesus Jones? :roll:

Stick Legs":ew928onx said:
Anyone else remember the article (virtual Saracen ad) that was in MTB Pro (1994) with the guy from Jesus Jones? :roll:

seems familiar, wasnt the interview & pics taken at the malverns hills course?

I remember. Mike Edwards wasn't it?

Also I've seen a picture of Antony Kiedis of the Red Hot Chilli Peppers at some Bike Show BITD...

the stone roses appeared once on the cover of the NME (about 93/94?) with John Squire wearing a Yeti shirt :cool: , infact IIRC I think they cancelled some dates as he broke is arm riding - sure scant or some other yeti knowledgeable person will correct me if I'm wrong :oops:

Back