2001 KLEIN ATTITUDE (17.8lbs) mars cl and kcnc nokon (scales

weight

• under 19lbs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • over 19lbs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have just taken off my manitou and replcaced with my carbon rigid forks and saved 270 grams :LOL: I also have some carbon rigid forks coming that are 130 grams lighter than my current ones ;) so when I have sprayed the lower half and faded them to match my frame (leaving lots of carbon on show)they will be fitted and then we will have a grand totalof 17.65 lbs,and that will be the best I can do :cool: also I have replaced both chris king crown races with titanium split ones for a few more gram saved :LOL:

Spinergy revs fitted and kcnc v's on there way too so even lighter as the discs have now gone :D

Attachments

• P1010311.JPG
    P1010311.JPG
    107.6 KB · Views: 1,078
  • P1010317.JPG
    P1010317.JPG
    53.4 KB · Views: 1,078
Very nice!
I like the sinergys :D
Have you thought about some nice light foam grips? That would shave a few grams :shock:

Like some pork rinds or something :?: maybe but I like the colour of the ones I have at the mo......unless the lighter foam ones come in colours :D

MSC foam grips - available in black or white from Streetlife in Lowestoft, about 50g and comfy, loads of us are using them.

Yeah my foam grips weigh 5/8th of a fleas willy and they are so so comfortable, especially on my rigid GT. they take some of the shock out. Plus I think they look pretty cool :D

KCNC below,and avid black op research levers on their way :cool:

Attachments

• P1010438.JPG
    P1010438.JPG
    50.6 KB · Views: 1,556
  • P1010437.JPG
    P1010437.JPG
    53.8 KB · Views: 1,556
  • P1010433.JPG
    P1010433.JPG
    61.3 KB · Views: 1,556
Nice brakes, did you not want to go for the KCNC Levers also? they are great and super light.

Did you mention previously you are getting a Trigon carbon fork for this also? I am thinking of getting one of those, so would be interested in your review of them.

I have the carbon fork already and have painted it in linear fade to match :cool: faded to carbon low down :cool: have not ridden them yet though.I would have went for the levers but I got a great deal on the brakes with no nlevers in the box so have bought the avid black ops research instead :cool: should be about 200 pounds for the levers :shock: got a good deal though :cool:

Back