Anybody looked at our Googlemap board?

Geoff":2pxudbmk said:
But you don't get the Government coming round your house with a fine if you stay in the shower for longer than four minutes, do you? :LOL:

Had a mate from Bris stay with me a coupla weeks ago.. We went out on the beers on the Friday night; when I finally surfaced Saturday morning and dragged myself to the bathroom, I nearly spewed..

"If it's yellow, let it mellow" or something.. Faaaaaaaaaaaaaark.. :shock:

Sydney's under permanent water Restrictions and the General Public are up in arms about it.. Sydneysiders are crazy.. They don't seem to understand, it's not about there being less water, it's about the fact there are 2x the number of people here [Sydney] there were ten years ago.. :roll:

kingroon":21pxjj26 said:
Had a mate from Bris stay with me a coupla weeks ago.. We went out on the beers on the Friday night; when I finally surfaced Saturday morning and dragged myself to the bathroom, I nearly spewed..

"If it's yellow, let it mellow" or something.. Faaaaaaaaaaaaaark.. :shock:

Sydney's under permanent water Restrictions and the General Public are up in arms about it.. Sydneysiders are crazy.. They don't seem to understand, it's not about there being less water, it's about the fact there are 2x the number of people here [Sydney] there were ten years ago.. :roll:

It'll probably get worse. I think some people are moving south because they're fed up of living under Level 5 restrictions!

tintin40":21pxjj26 said:
I have the best google map address :LOL:

Can you remove VAT on bikes then please Gordon?

tintin40":1n2toarp said:
I have the best google map address :LOL:

Very Good! :D

Check mine out - not intentional actually not even correct! Curse you Google map…..

…..my work also revolves around GIS mapping!
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

hey my googlemap is blank, zero people on it. am i on the same planet... :shock: :LOL:

second thought don't answer that! :twisted:

Back