MOTOR CHAT

A ropey old ford that will leave you saying " it's not a locost , honest " to everyone who sees it :? Can't help but think it's a massive downgrade .

Wow, a GT40!!

If I come down to your part of the world can I get a lift in it?

And I'm small enough to close the door without cutting the top of my head off!

perry":2ulc73xr said:
A ropey old ford that will leave you saying " it's not a locost , honest " to everyone who sees it :? Can't help but think it's a massive downgrade .

outch

perry":21puif6h said:
But true , ever seen a countach and not thought kit ?

good point but they are ugly as sin and even the genuine ones look like they have been thrown together.

I think it is about knowing what you have yourself, other peoples opinions matter not. Yes there are other cars I might have instead and I liked the alfa, but I would always rate a GT40 above it.

There is always the stigma of the home brewed kit I agree, but even a kit isn't too shabby. Who cares what the man in the street thinks- afterall a Yeti C26 is just an old bike to him.
I don't care at all tbh. I do care about the 0-140mph in 11 seconds though. That will be a real laugh!

0-140 in 11 seconds thats quick

bike quick

whats the insurance on something as unique as that si ?

or is it ran on traders ?

As long as your happy with it , just don't want you to get enraged at the traffic lights when people lean down and say " is it real ? " :LOL: I'll wait for the topic titles - " I punched another guy today " .

I can't get past the selling an alfa to buy a ford part :LOL:

It won't be gulf colours will it ?

It's not going to get much day to day road use Perry so I dont expect dumb questions from builders in Transits.

Some people would consider moving from a Alfa to a Ford to be a upward move. :LOL:

It certainly won't be painted in Gulf Colours that's for sure, colour choice is a long long way off.

Back