Dusk 'til Dawn 2010 - 2nd / 3rd October

Sorry about having to drop out guys, but as Neil said, I don't think being jet lagged is good prep for an overnight race.
I'd probably even struggle with the 4 hour drive south to get to the race anyway.

Good luck finding a replacement, and if you can't, even more luck for the event as a 3 man!

Its not confirmed yet, but we might have a fourth rider again.

Tom, the really tall guy who rode with us at Thetford a couple of times last year is thinking about it. The only problem is he has a slightly dodgy knee at the moment so it depends how that feels, but he managed last night's 22 mile ride without any trouble so hopefully he'll be able to make it.

It'd also mean Dan wasn't the youngest team member...

neil been chatting wth bob and lewis and jango and young lewis is willing to be are fast little runner if no one minds think its time the young whippet show us what he's got and joined us

happy trails dan :D :D

That would be a cracking idea. Louis will enjoy that and Bob can make the tea!

Now, what bloody mud tyres should i order? :evil:

Right then, weather isn't looking to cracking ........ starting to worry now. And no comments from you about sunny Florida please Chris, your not bloody helping! O and i need a pit helper ......... Bobbbbbbbbbbbb! ;)

Average Mark":1d4liiei said:
Right then, weather isn't looking to cracking ........ starting to worry now. And no comments from you about sunny Florida please Chris, your not bloody helping!

30C Sunny 0% change of precipitation, could be better I suppose. A bit too hot for a night race.;)

chris from this moment on i hate you :cry: :cry: guess what its raining again at thetford this year you lucky lucky boy you :shock:

got some good news the team is now

jango

neil_j

me

and LEWIS

im hoping to arive there for 2pm to get a nice big pitch for all of us if i can il try and get there earlier has anyone got a gazibo so i dont have to ram my little poot poot car

Back