Raleigh Team Track SBDU restoration project FINISHED! 24/01

Dropped the frame and two sets of forks off at Mercian Cycles on Saturday:
6-8weeks later I will post the resulting respray up, but for now here it is currently:

DSC_0019-1.jpg

Big brother and my daily ride, this requires a full rebuild soon, the paintwork is in great shape and it would be a shame to respray so I'm not going to!:
DSC_0182.jpg

Since these photos were taken I have switched wheels to something more suitable.
DSC_0173.jpg

CTK":3dwptx7b said:
Where did you get the replacement decals from?

I sourced all of them from H Lloyd Cycles, they even have the 531 Ti logos on the forks. Mercian are actually ordering them for me, I gave them all of the details. Nick at H Lloyd cycles is very helpful.

Still waiting for the frame to come back. Just collected the wheels, they look great, these are the original Mavic OR10 rims in Gold with the old Campagnolo Record Pista hubs. I've just chucked a couple of new Conti tubs on for a stretch.
Very happy with the way these have turned out, especially given the state that they were in when I took the project on.

DSC_0006.jpg

DSC_0002.jpg

DSC_0008.jpg

Picked my frame and two sets of forks up from Mercian on Saturday, they've done a first class job, I'm a very happy chap.
I will take some decent photos at some stage, still waiting for a few bits and bobs to arrive.
Ti_Raleigh.jpg

those wheels are outstanding.

I keep trying to talk mysellf out of record hubs and they keep drawing me back, those rims are outstanding too.

can you get anything like that, thats a clincher?

Back