Klein BB Bearings?

haggis

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
So i've just come into possession of a '93 attitude and need to replace the spindle so that i can fit the cranks i have. Since i'm doing this i'm going to replace the bearings as well. Being that the BB is press fit i need to find out where i can source the bearings. anyone know?

haggis1978":lgnzwg9a said:
So i've just come into possession of a '93 attitude and need to replace the spindle so that i can fit the cranks i have. Since i'm doing this i'm going to replace the bearings as well. Being that the BB is press fit i need to find out where i can source the bearings. anyone know?

a couple of threads on that topic here. those are standard 6003 RSR bearings (both sides sealed). 35mm outer diameter, 17mm inner, 10mm wide. available for a few pound from your local bearing dealer. Klein used the C4 version with some play built-in but that's not critical.

Carsten

if i remember when i had Klein. The problem was getting them fitted. BITD the UK importers had a tool which they lent to the dealer. It was like a big chain link remover .

ethos":et2btqw4 said:
My dealer recently found this 'old tool' when I took my Attitude in for a new BB.

that's how the tool looks like (photo from Timkaja on mtb-classic.de)

23277llll_001.jpg

Back