Steerer Tube Swap Shop - shorter for longer! NO SALES!

hi all

id like to swap a pace rc36 steerer 1 and 1/8 size and 192mm long for the same in excess of 225mm.

thanks for the help

baca

i'm looking for a 1 1/4" threaded steerer for a Rock Shox Judy. i hope that the frame it's for, arrives at the end of the week. then i know how long the steerer has to be.

if anyone has a 1 1/4" steerer, lett me know....

greetz paul

NO LONGER REQUIRED

I'm after a 1" Rock Shox SL or SLTI Crown & Steerer AHead
Thanks

Length of Steerer unknown, so if you have something let me know & I can check

RC 35

I have RC30/35 1 inch crown with 180mm thread steerer looking for 1 1/8 inch crown with threadless steerer 205mm or longer.

Bloody good idea fella. Before anyone cuts down any a-head P2's, i've got some here that are useless to me. I'll post steerer length tonight but they're around 200mm (maybe) - they won't fit a 19inch kona but anything less & I reckon your laughing... Very Happy

hi i have a 1 1/4 THREADED STEERER 144MM for pace rc35 and really need an 1 1/8 and about 200 long

cheers
mark

Threaded Pace Tubes?

Hi - I have a Pace RC35 head tube in a 1 1/4" size, threaded, approx 180mm long (total, including 30mm insert).

Would like to swap for 1" threaded tube of similar length (200 min.) - drop us a line if you think we can help each other...

Cheers,
__
Dave

NB. The above refers to twin-pinch-bolt fitting, not the later press-fit items obviously!

EDIT - old tube found to be 180 not 200, sorry... still need the 1" to be 200+ though!

STOP PRESS!!! Needed 1 1/8 Pace Steerer for some Rc36 Evo's 250/260mm full length, i know its a long shot!

Have the above 230mm in length

Swap manitou threaded steerer in 1 and 1/8th 140mm long for the same in 165mm long,I believe the 2 3 and comp and r take the same steerer.
mine are the r's.If not then may go ahead and that will need to be longer,maybe 190mm.thanks.

Back