Status
Not open for further replies.

Sidewinder

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
10-10-10: 1st Anniversary Ride for NW&NW Area ~ Sunday 10th October 2010

Right Boys and Girls,For our first anniversary, and to celebrate World Ride a Bike day (or whatever it's called) we are organising a ride back at Llandegla, partly because it's where we started it all off, and also because the food there is hard to beat at a trail centre.

For those who havn't been before, as the ride is on a Sunday, the car park will be rammed from about 9-30 on so be warned be early or face a ride back up to the top car park after the ride. Parking is £3-50 a day so factor that into your day out.

Address is Coed Llandegla, Ruthin Road, Llandegla, nr Wrexham. LL11 3AA. It's about 7 miles from Wrexham on the A525 to Ruthin, and especially for Mark and Paul OS grid references are 117/SJ227520 :LOL:

The visitor centre for those who get lost or who want more information is 01978 751656.

Hope to see you all there and see if we can beat last years turnout :LOL: :LOL:

NWA-Llandegla-1.jpg

Look at all those happy faces from a year ago.
The aftermath thread for that ride is here for those who haven't seen it.

Thanks for the grid references Sidewinder. I'll be able to find my way there now. :D

I may be able to make this one.

Mark if you get the time off work, let me know if you're interested in car/petrol/bike rack sharing.

I'm up for it, but I don't see a Google map link so not sure how to get there :?

Think I might make this. What time meeting Dave?

Rear mech assembled incorrectly by the way - no tension against stop when mounted...!

BB

BoyBurning":cpa30egr said:
Think I might make this. What time meeting Dave?

Rear mech assembled incorrectly by the way - no tension against stop when mounted...!

BB
Well you told me which way round to go !! ;)

Easy_Rider":2k1q1no4 said:
I'm up for it, but I don't see a Google map link so not sure how to get there :?
You probably live nearer to it than anyone !!!! I don't know just coz you're a world champion(fix) doesn't mean you get wet nursed :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back