Who sent me a Cannondale frame?

You jest about sponsorship but I have been approached for 2011 :shock: sadly Ken Yamakoshi hasn't called yet.

It seems I had bought something and then completely forgotten about it and then the address got mixed up by the RB member or the courier company. So it was a double whammy… I received something that wasn’t mine and found out I had bought something I had no memory of.

I think you need to sit in a community room and tell this one to all the other Retrobikeaholic Anonymous members.

kaytronika":gfsmqht8 said:
I think you need to sit in a community room and tell this one to all the other Retrobikeaholic Anonymous members.

Yeah, pop in, it'd be nice to see you...

What? :?

Well, I sent the frame on to the rightful owner as soon as the situation was clear (mix up of postal address from a seller) but 8.5 weeks since I paid for my tyre it still hasn't showed up. Hope your enjoying the frame I posted out to you in a hurry, wish I could say the same for my tyre :roll:

Always sad to hear these things - so much stuff just hasn't showed up here, but I think that's just the post...

Back