King Kahuna - Update - 8th December

:D and :cool:
But the germans are famously anal about such things :LOL: more so than us it would seem :oops: but I like to use mine and I am no light weight myself :oops: would you ride that fork :?: :?: :?: I would not :cry:

Lovely bike, looks ace.

wadsy":28my6fri said:
R' Mech:......Dura-ace short cage with KCNC jockeys...182g
Cassette:....XTR M953 9spd 12-34...248g

Tell me mate, how does that Dura Ace RD work with this cassette - I was thinking about pairing one with my 11-30. I've read somewhere that it works with cassettes up to 27 teeth only. :?

therapy":2yyh1fid said:
Lovely bike, looks ace.

wadsy":2yyh1fid said:
R' Mech:......Dura-ace short cage with KCNC jockeys...182g
Cassette:....XTR M953 9spd 12-34...248g

Tell me mate, how does that Dura Ace RD work with this cassette - I was thinking about pairing one with my 11-30. I've read somewhere that it works with cassettes up to 27 teeth only. :?

I think I can get full range on the back when in 29 on the front iirc. Or it may be just up to the 32, I'd have to check ;)

Cheers

Dura Ace rear mechs work upto 30 teeth at the back with no problem, and up to 32 teeth if you change the top jockey wheel to 10 teeth (from 11)

wadsy":3ajmt0fb said:
Or it may be just up to the 32, I'd have to check ;)

If you could good man, I'll be glad ;)

stevec1975":3ajmt0fb said:
Dura Ace rear mechs work upto 30 teeth at the back with no problem, and up to 32 teeth if you change the top jockey wheel to 10 teeth (from 11)

Thanks a lot stevec1975 :D

Cheers
Lukasz

therapy":2vxvjz8l said:
wadsy":2vxvjz8l said:
Or it may be just up to the 32, I'd have to check ;)

If you could good man, I'll be glad ;)

stevec1975":2vxvjz8l said:

Thanks a lot stevec1975 :D

Cheers
Lukasz

Seems fine with 32 as stated :) I think 34 is over doing it though ;) :LOL:

Cheers

Back