How much is my BMX worth thread?

Hi, my mate has this he wants to move on, a Trident USA. Any ideas as to value please??

Attachments

• simons bmx 1.jpg
    simons bmx 1.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 4,949
  • bmx1.JPG
    bmx1.JPG
    159.4 KB · Views: 4,949
BMX

Hi Rowley

Mmm that looks like a mini

Cleared my storage problem please shoot me PM as interested.

Clint

Tange Switchblade BMX

I have a Tange Switchblade BMX fork which I would like to sell. Any idea what is the worth of this item, didn't find out much on the web.

main.php

Regards from germany,
Oliver

robinson mini price

any ideas on a price for this robinson mini frame. Its an 80s frame think early
no dings or dents not sure what made of but no rust

015.jpg

014.jpg

013.jpg

012.jpg

Heavy Tools BMX

Hi guys,

I have a near mint condition Heavy Tools BMX which just needs new tyres, tubes, brakes and the rims refurbished. But I was wondering what you guys think its worth over all. I have search and searched the net and can't find anyone with one of these. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place but Heavy tools only seem to do Mountain/trail bikes now. Here are a few photo's of my bike, sorry it was dark when I took the pics but once she's looking her best I'll post proper daylight ones.

DSC00343.jpg

DSC00342.jpg

DSC00341.jpg

DSC00340.jpg

DSC00339.jpg

DSC00338.jpg

DSC00337.jpg

DSC00336.jpg

DSC00335.jpg

DSC00334.jpg

DSC00333.jpg

DSC00332.jpg

DSC00331.jpg

DSC00330.jpg

DSC00329.jpg

DSC00328.jpg

DSC00325.jpg

DSC00324.jpg

DSC00320.jpg

DSC00319.jpg

DSC00318.jpg

DSC00317.jpg

What's it worth? from what i've researched its a 98 GT performer, if anyone knows different please let me know, this was a bootfair find and pretty rusty, but cleaned up well, I've added 80's acorn mags and removed the giro for a linear cable.

I also have the origanal GT wheels and GT boots with the nooblies on the side still intact. Also have all 4 original stunt pegs, I just prefer the look without.

Attachments

• Photo0551.jpg
    Photo0551.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 5,551
I have one as well - they are nice bmx's just not as popular as poeple think - they made quite a few of them and it was at a time of the change over to what is more new school - mongoose and diamondback

they are a good solid bike but a little heavy - with the right choice parts and some clean chrome they make a good looking bmx

as for price - £40 fro a bad one - £60-£80 for a ok to good one £120 for a clean one with original parts and all working

it's not always easy to price bmx's - some have a standard price - some float about and some times you can get different prices for the same thing

and this is just my thoughts - i have seen these for sale onebay and other sites

it can all depend on conditions and if the item is wanted - these change all the time

cheers B ;)

Well I'm happy with that!! I paid £20 for it. And have rode it every day since, it's paid for itself in travel alone ;)

Cheers

Back