klein pulse comp

howq sad is this quote from the wife "i,ve never soon you so excited about building a bike" i know its not a attitude but god am i going to enjoy thrashing it.
thwang

Good buy. I have one of these frames in black in the shed. Only replaced it last year with a new P7. Just decided to rebuild the klein and was wondering if you knew what size seatpost they take? i kinda threw all the bits off it when it died last November :cry:

Average Mark":2xdksnhn said:
Good buy. I have one of these frames in black in the shed. Only replaced it last year with a new P7. Just decided to rebuild the klein and was wondering if you knew what size seatpost they take? i kinda threw all the bits off it when it died last November :cry:

31.6 :)

bugger, there's a syncros post on e-bay but it's 29.8. Can you shim between the two?

also, sry for hassling you, ehat size clamp do u need for them?

thanx for the info Bud. Don't know if you have the same but the paint on mine has "bubbled" in several places and is looking v tatty. I stripped a section off and the ally underneath seems sound. Is this just water getting under the paint or symptoms of a more serious problem?

Average Mark":2xtm5ggo said:
thanx for the info Bud. Don't know if you have the same but the paint on mine has "bubbled" in several places and is looking v tatty. I stripped a section off and the ally underneath seems sound. Is this just water getting under the paint or symptoms of a more serious problem?

its alu corrosion. been discussed on this site before, some people think its serious, other less so.

just picked the frame up from the powder coating shop a big shout to gil-m decals are great

kleinp.jpg

kleinpc.jpg

Back