Wanted BMX for long time non rider

uphillcursing2

Dirt Disciple
Gentlemen, First post I know but I have been lurking for a while now.

Been off bikes since about 1985-6. Recently bought a MTB and been out on it a fair bit. Sadly it is not scratching the itch I have. I suppose I want to relive my youth and for that i am going to need a BMX. I looked in the local bike shop and they all left me cold. Nothing stirred at all till i found this site.

Having had a good look around I know I can not afford the things I lusted after and rode into pieces as a kid. Nor do I want an immaculate display piece that ought to b in a glass case. I would just like something that I could ride and even show the local kids up on a bit :D .

So, it is probably a tall order: If anyone has something freestyle lying round that is rideable and willing to sell cheaply to a silly old man having a midlife crisis. Please contact me.

Regards.....

Freestyler

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=103490&high

Follow the link, might be up your street.

Let me know.

CiSCO

Thanks for the offer.

I would have to say i was hoping for something that "looked" like something from my youth. That is a bit like the stuff i see the kids on in the street.

DP freestyler would be dreams come true but I certainly can't afford the money that '80s bikes command. I guess I will need to keep a lookout on gumtree etc.

Regards...

Back