Bargain Ebay bike lights

Waiting to see if I can source some freebie CR2's . . they are photo lithium so should last well and 27.1mm long so 2 of them may fit the space..

As I already mentioned, running at 6V could shorten the LED life (or blow it instantly but it's not that unusual to run LED's a little hot to get more performance from them - and it may be possible to add a higher rated resistor to the circuit (I haven't looked))

Scarfacexxx08":3vvogzjv said:
I've already tried those batteries, and they're too big :(

Damn, suppose I can use 'em to somehow replace the dead batteries in my wifes DusterBuster. She's been moping about like the dog has died and the Hoover replacement I bought to cheer her up is just not up to scratch, or so I'm told. :roll:

Pogo":1l8zjc5f said:
Scarfacexxx08":1l8zjc5f said:
I've already tried those batteries, and they're too big :(

Damn, suppose I can use 'em to somehow replace the dead batteries in my wifes DusterBuster. She's been moping about like the dog has died and the Hoover replacement I bought to cheer her up is just not up to scratch, or so I'm told. :roll:

aye - sounds like some batteries off ebay are just the answer to fix that one. you charmer you

:p

ordered my lights yesterday. will see how long they take to arrive. also cheekily tried to get them to combine postage for 2 sets....

they politely declined

Kev Duckworth":24hojq1b said:
JamesM":24hojq1b said:
Kev Duckworth":24hojq1b said:
Also ordered, we got caught out last Thursday in the rain at Gisburn. Only just made it round the full lap the week before too as we dont start out till 7:30/7:45pm

that post was 24th, the pair of purple 7w ones arrived today, also ordered some of the others, still waiting for those but not worried.

Got the Pemesonic batties, and on/off/flash

Will try them out Thursday eve @ Gisburn

7w look the same as 5w

the 5w + rear ones arrived today, little over 2 weeks from ordering.

Thursday = Gisburn Forsest after work = test :)

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Kev Duckworth":290m1vwl said:
7w look the same as 5w

They are the same. A friend ordered the 5w Cree +rear from the original link on this thread and apart from the bezel colour it's identical to my 7w one. Both are Saik SA-8.

my lights arrived today. sweet baby jesus and the orphans. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
build quality and performance truly outstanding for the price
great recommendation - thanks LGF and the other thousand people who bought em

Back