Anybody looked at our Googlemap board?

Geoff

Senior Retro Guru
I was just having a look at it. It's got a list of which members are closest to you. Unsuprisingly, not many people near me. What did freak me out totally is that there is a user 'PLANK', no posts, whose location is about five blocks away from me. Shame he/she doesn't post, that could be very interesting otherwise. Distance listed as NaN kilometres?!

Next closest member, Kingroon at 720km (this seems sus to me, I thought it was about 1000km), who I discovered lives up at Manly. Very nice neck of the woods, Roon!

Next closest member, maxhc at 16563 kilometres... :LOL:

Edit: PLANK just moved across to the other side of the railway line. WTF?!

He's Stalkin' ye- what ye are watchin' is a slow sniper crawl.............

I've never got the map thingy to work- what am I missin' that I must do???

A stalker eh? Oooh I feel special now. :LOL:

To get the map thingy working, you go into your profile and hit search your co-ordinate. Then you can find yourself on googlemap and doubleclick (or summat, can't remember) to save your location on the board.

Ha- on closer inspection Plank appears to living on the railway line. Convenient location for a sleeper, no?

Geoff":25ez265c said:
..Kingroon at 720km (this seems sus to me, I thought it was about 1000km), who I discovered lives up at Manly. Very nice neck of the woods, Roon!

Yo.. Lovely day down here too :cool:

I thought it was 800 clicks to Byron from here yeah?

It's pissin' doon in North Yorks as I write..........Bah! Curse your Antipodean Climate and Cheery Outlook on Life.................*shakes fist in a melodramatic yet futile way*

But you don't get the Government coming round your house with a fine if you stay in the shower for longer than four minutes, do you? :LOL:

Why? What are you insinuatin' I do in the shower? Eh??

Aye, I suppose long term drought and sunshine can be a pain........I'd be willin' to try it, though, after this summer!

Back