does anybody ride in coventry?

if you're prepared to go 45 mins up the motorway we ride every Tues night all year round at Ticknall (S Derbyshire) :D

See my sig for details

hi mate, thanks for that. as its around 30 miles from me i could only get there maybe once a month as i dont drive so i would have to get a lift there. i'll let you know which week i can get a lift. thanks again.

I'm in Coventry at the moment. Will hopefully have a bike to ride built up again in a week or two. I'm recovering from a pretty serious injury but will be up for riding as soon as I get a bike sorted again as I need to get my fitness back up!

hi, thanks for the reply. hope your ok mate. let me know when you have a bike sorted and your well enough.

Hi mate,

might be looking at putting together some weekly rides from Warwick if you are interested,

Chris.

Chris":2iy2i3hp said:
Hi mate,

might be looking at putting together some weekly rides from Warwick if you are interested,

Chris.

hi chris, i'm interested but i cant every week. let me know if you arrange it. thanks.

hi feetabix. when are you looking at going again. i can ride most saturdays.

Sat or sun fine.....I'm self employed so need some notice but more than willing to meet up......some good local rides and happy to travel if Cannock or long mynd more of a challenge....feetabix

can you drive mate? if you can come to cov theres some good rides around brandon wood and coombe abby. i can go this saturday.

Back