Campagnolo Headset
Shimano 600 brake levers
Campagnolo GS brakes
Lambert friction gears
Sachs Huret front mech
Campagnolo rear mech
Campagnolo Brev chain rings and cranks
Campagnolo bottom bracket
The frame is in good condition apart from the usual scrapes and missing paint areas, the seatpost is stuck in the current position, no dents in frame at all.
I aquired the bike as part of a trade in on some other items with the intention of using the bike myself, but it is to small for me

The seized seatpost might not make it such a bargain for whoever buys it, but a good price nonetheless :)

bob rourke bike complete

No jonnyrau
no need to be suprised, when i sent PM to you and said that the bike had been sold unseen and someone was on the way to collect it, i was telling the truth.
It was collected 1 hour later by another forum user.
Not everyone does what you suggested there still are genuine sellers out there not interested in just money, as the person who bought the bike and has got a bargain will probably testify.

Jones":3tza6xq3 said:
jonnyrau":3tza6xq3 said:
dibs pending pics and size

Now there's a suprise :roll: no doubt you've already typed out the ebay ad :evil:

Hi Fredo, if you mean this ? It wasn't aimed at you, Jonnyrau is banned from most cycling forums as he trawls them looking for bargains or freebies and then sells for a big mark up on ebay or other forums :evil:

This is his latest :roll: http://www.cyclechat.net/topic/65961-free-dawes-galaxy-swindon/

Bob Rourke bike complete

Hi Jones,
sorry i got you mixed up with jonnyraus post, thought it was him complaining about losing bike.
see what you mean thanks for info and sorry again.

Back