show us your gt's

It's modern, but i thought i'd post it, as it's in keeping with the GT frames of old somewhat. Unfortunately, I don't own anything retro at the moment, so i can only look at the stuff on here and appreciate it, but I'd REALLY like an old orange of some sort, maybe an early fully of some sort (i did own a 2001 patriot until about a year ago, i'd love another) or a P7. I'll stop rambling now and show you the bike :)

The frame is an aggressor elite - built for longer travel forks (120-140mm), and yep, that's a chain guide, i have no use for a big ring or a granny ring ;)
p4pb5499210.jpg

More photos of the frame etc here, as well as some photos of my old patriot on there as well

Eddie King":1eardtub said:
shogun700":1eardtub said:
Super clean 1996 LTS-2, none in this color scheme in the thread so I thougt I'd post

Wow ! Thanks for posting....Beautiful condition bike....and a great photo....not even a bit jealous of your scenery.....how does it ride ?

Thanks-those are easily the two best photos I've ever taken of a bike. The sun popped through the clouds for a moment and I got lucky.

It rides very well, but I mostly ride rigid bikes, so I don't have much to compare it to. It's an amazingly well-preserved example, not a squeak from the pivots, and I'm at least 2 sizes too big for it. I'll find one of my own soon enough, I'd really like an STS-my mate has one, but he's not likely to part with it any time soon.

Back