Midweek westside "out an aboot" on a BSO, night of

Who's up for a scootles this Wednesday? Anyone else thinking about the dwindling light and reckon lights are in order?

I don't think my ordered 4 days ago torches will come on time from Hong Kong :(

kaiser":3f8b6ib5 said:
Who's up for a scootles this Wednesday? Anyone else thinking about the dwindling light and reckon lights are in order?

me but where to go? drum? carron valley get the east coast mob interested?

Will need to see how bussy work is going to be, got away early last Wed, cant really take the piss and do the same this week :roll:

Definite maybe on this one, another busy week of work ahead and unlikely to see the light of day before 7pm. Should have a better feel for things by Tuesday.

If you want east coasters then the best choice is CV, Drum's too far, its further away by far than Glasgow is from Edinburgh :roll:

not been bowled over by hordes of eastcoasters for the destination to be of any consequence any roads.

so far

wed night

me
kaiser
and ZZ (mibee)- you be working west coast?
jimi (mibee)

west coast would then seem best- who wants to go where? nail it onto the door folk.

clockworkgazz":185j9gyk said:
not been bowled over by hordes of eastcoasters for the destination to be of any consequence any roads.

so far

wed night

me
kaiser
and ZZ (mibee)- you be working west coast?
jimi (mibee)

west coast would then seem best- who wants to go where? nail it onto the door folk.

A bit unfair, just read your topic title 'Midweek westside "out an aboot"'
the minimum miles I'd do to get to these 'midweeks' is 160 miles how
far do you travel?
Unfortunately daylight is against us at the moment as well, why not central, not east or west but central?

Back