OCTOBER RIDE 1 - Welton, 3rd Oct. Now with Aftermath

I know there is a trail from where we watched the East Yorks Classic down into Newbald and that would be the perfect place for lunch in the pub, can call the landlord of the Tiger if you want and see if he will cater for muddy bikers :LOL:

From the pub back up to the trails would mean riding back up the same way off road or using a nice little country lane which would bring us out somewhere near where we talked to those roadies.

Ignore that Ben, just realised your route takes us out of Newbald the other way towards Bishop Burton, on virgin ground there as far as I'm concerned, looks like this is gonna be an all dayer :D

I cannot remeber but it is the high hunsley circuit and some other main circuits. and if two nice women doing stretches can run around there, we can certainly bike it ;)

Popping in to N.Newbald sounds good though.
I think After Newblad, the way back is quite easy going.

the problem is if we get in to the old jumble sale at 10am, talk and fettle and get back to the cars to dump any treasures... will there be enough time for an all dayer ?

Orange marks alteration possible. Nip in to Newbald route and do full loop, skidby alteration bit I think would be a nicer alternative gained from our last ride.

Or nip in to newbold, lunch, loop back along green and do the hills in reverse and gives pink route as a quick road bailout.

Attachments

• ride102.JPG
    ride102.JPG
    145.3 KB · Views: 504
Are you doing these routes on bing?

Any chance of a link or something so I can zoom in?

Some good options there Ben :D

chrisv40":2aqsntjk said:
Are you doing these routes on bing?

Any chance of a link or something so I can zoom in?

Some good options there Ben :D

Original was mapped in memorymap then exported so I could put in to bing so yes it's in bing. I do not know how to share it though :s
The alterations where altered with a pencil on my touch screen :LOL:

:LOL:

Just found it on Bing anyway Ben, we should be able to fit the whole route in after the jumble.

bump

and who's still available for this ride.
Can shorten it if needed as it's cold, wet and windy this week. Route isn't set in stone.

Didnt realise it was next Sunday :shock:

I'm still coming but might be seriously unfit, not done any excersise at all since the last Lincs ride :?

Back