100 pushup challenge

Just started at week 2 middle column following a week away with work where I failed to do any!

We had me, the Mrs, 4 year old and a 2 year old all doing pressups on the living room floor ....

started week two today.....This has got me right into this bodyweight training thing...

I bought one of those chin up bars of ebay for £11 last night...the doorway type you can use for sit ups and pressups too without having to drill the woodwork.

Joined up to this too, loads of training tips and beastie workouts to keep you going:
http://navyseals.com/

Can see me doing this more than weights soon

Did my set today, still on week 3 day one middle column :?

I'm up for the pull ups when we've done the push ups and the squats :eek: If your after body weight exercises have a look around the cross fit website. Quite an interesting take on strength training.

aye mate...I think they the two sites are related as it refers to it a fair bit.

Just seem a good way to increase strength without the need for weights equipment (which is taking over my house :shock: ) and easy to do anywhere

Note...
The world record for press ups without stopping is 10507!!!!!!

Just stumbled on this... I try and squeeze out 20 press ups each morning anyway. Will see what the benchmark is when I get home. :)

well..it was supposed to be week 2 day 2 today...Just got in from a charity event for work....redoing a veg garden we did earlier in the year for a local school...

Absolutely knackered...dicky shoulder and back playing up as a result so I guess I need to restart week 2 next week :shock:

I have bookmarked the link to that push up website just in case motivation comes along. So that's my status report. :cool:

Back