Cycle Jumble near Hull 3rd October

Old Ned

Old School Grand Master
The annual Bygone Bykes Jumble is being held on 3rd October at South Hunsley School, Melton, Nr Hull. Details of how to book a table etc. are on the attached advert.

I'll be there with a table - anyone else?

BTW, the quoted 2.30 finish is a bit optimistic. Last year it was almost all finished by 12.30!

So get there for the opening.

Attachments

• img169.jpg
    img169.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 2,373
Hi Ned:

Is this primarily roadie-centric, or is there good hunting to be had for the MTBers amongst us?

BB.

BoyBurning":19h4mute said:
Hi Ned:

Is this primarily roadie-centric, or is there good hunting to be had for the MTBers amongst us?

BB.

You can never tell. I'll admit it can be mostly road stuff but there's often MTB as well but generally mostly 'run of the mill' items.

Still worth a visit. ;)

These are often the best places for bargains. I went to 'roadie' one in Whalley Lancashire, I only spent £3 but came home with a M900 XTR chainset and matching bottom bracket :shock:

I'll be there - for the jumble not the ride.

Bit of a drive so I hope there are some decent bits and pieces available!

Many thanks to Old Ned for pointing this out.
Nice to meet you even if you tended to not be on your stall when ever I looked :LOL:
Some good stuff and better than I was expecting.

We had a nice ride afterwards in the rain as well.

Ah I see your post above Nick :LOL:

Anyone get anything interesting? I grabbed some Shimano spares, a hub and front and rear mech

Got quite a few bits, 3 sets of cranks (600, 49d and Campag strada), some chainrings, NR front mech, a set of 8 speed vento wheels, a couple of BBs, a hub, a couple of books, some toe clips. I think that's the lot! :LOL:

Back