Yeti 08 [Modern Content]

Not sure I could bring myself to hack bits of metal off that no boubt cost a fair amount in the first place. Check out that seat post clamp. It must be secure, it looks like the sort of thin Hannibal Lecter woul wear on a night out!

Attachments

• Post.jpg
    Post.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 1,647
Iwasgoodonce":3gha38or said:
Not sure I could bring myself to hack bits of metal off that no boubt cost a fair amount in the first place. Check out that seat post clamp. It must be secure, it looks like the sort of thin Hannibal Lecter woul wear on a night out!

you wouldnt be cutting metal, you'd be cutting the carbon seat tower.. people read the yeti links then you'd know all this :roll:

It's not metal, it's carbon.

So you could just glue a new bit back on (snigger) :LOL: like an airfix kit.

B3":61pkira8 said:

someone else who hasnt read the yeti text ;) if the seat towers too short, it can be cut off & a conventional seatpost used ;)

funny how people have picked on the ASRc, I woulda thought people be more surprised by the 7in travel, 7lb weight (which is lite for the travel) single chainstay frame.... :cool:

What a beutifull frame. (Looks like two chainstays?)
But a seven inch travell bike that you are unable to drop the saddle is a bit of an oxymoron isin't it? I know the fixed seat tower is being used on the high zoot road bikes where the ridding position is fixed....and I suppose the MTB race scene would be into it. But they dont need 7in of travell for cross country racing...surley.

(Stop calling me Shirly)

the 7 does indeed only have a single non drive side chainstay. i'm not totally certain on the 7s intended use either.. although I wouldnt race a 7in travel rig, i'd happily trail ride 1 if it pedals well & doesnt weigh garden gate weight.. :D .. just not so certain on the single chainstay thing yet..

scant":1vn31axn said:
B3":1vn31axn said:

someone else who hasnt read the yeti text ;) if the seat towers too short, it can be cut off & a conventional seatpost used ;)

funny how people have picked on the ASRc, I woulda thought people be more surprised by the 7in travel, 7lb weight (which is lite for the travel) single chainstay frame.... :cool:

Times like this when the "SARCASTIC" emoticon is so desperately needed.

B3":2jvglje7 said:
scant":2jvglje7 said:
B3":2jvglje7 said:

Times like this when the "SARCASTIC" emoticon is so desperately needed.

when I click on "view more emoticons" on the left there arent any more?

Back