The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been toying with the idea of selling this but still not sure if i can bring myself to actually do it after owning it for so long. Any ideas of what it may fetch would be appreciated just so i know whether it's worth my while parting with it, or whether i should just keep it hidden under it's dust sheet.. It's more sentimental than anything so won't be getting much use, if any.
It is a really tidy bike in it's original guise, but i just don't know what to do with it. It will never be broken up and sold as parts so wonder what's it worth as it is?

GT Karakoram K2
DSCN3981x1.jpg

Overbury Pioneer

Overbury Pioneer
Hi All ,
I have a decent quality sparkly purple Overbury Pioneer with usual amount of wear. Frame and forks with WAG BB and Shimano Deore XT headset ? I have looked throughout the internet for any other sales of this bikes but haven't been able to find anything apart from garage sale luck out !

Any help much appreciated
Dicki

@ Aeronaut , your GT Karakoram k2 looks pretty minty fella , should be worth around £350 ;)

@ Dicki , because Overbury's don't come up that often i'm guessing around £160 for the frame and fork bud. I could be wrong though. ;)

@ Fluffychicken , xtr headsets should be around £45 ish

M2 1992 prob looking to sell this frame on but unsure what it is worth (got it in a swap shop stylee)

frame and the orig ahead rigid forks not the bombers

m2.jpg

pace rc36 evo

Hi all, in the middle of a clearout, any idea what these are worth as i'm planning to sell them? they've not been on a bike about two years, there don't seem to be any leaks and they were working fine when they were removed. some of the anodising has worn off, this is shown in the pics.

many thanks Andy

Attachments

• DSCF3171.JPG
    DSCF3171.JPG
    119.9 KB · Views: 1,376
  • DSCF3172.JPG
    DSCF3172.JPG
    73.7 KB · Views: 1,376
  • DSCF3174.JPG
    DSCF3174.JPG
    124.6 KB · Views: 1,376
  • DSCF3176.JPG
    DSCF3176.JPG
    50.8 KB · Views: 1,376
Right then collective brains of retrobike. I have some skinwall green wildgrippers (a pair) and they're NOS. They're not for me, I'd like to sell them, what would be a fair asking price?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back