What are these puppies worth?

Wold Ranger

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
Just acquired these four NOS sets of OnZa Ho's. 3 rear 1 front. The only difference with the fronts is the arms are slightly longer. Would the rears work on the fronts OK?

They are new and boxed with all instructions, straddle cables and chill pills ,don't know whether to use them or sell them (no Jez you can't have them for a quid posted) as I can't decide whether I like them or not.

What are they realistically worth? New Boxed and un used!

Bling.jpg

hmm

well i wouldnt mind first dibs on them if you want to sell the long set , the last pair i saw go on here was about £20 i think, but as they are nos i surpose a little more £25 a pair, this is only my guess though, you would get more on e bay ! . so two whole sets might be worth £100 ish. again i might be totally wrong so dont blame me if you sell them for two pints in the local !

i bought 2 pairs (1 front and 1 rear set) in black + some black chill pills off here a while ago all NOS for £25.... which i thought was quite cheap?!

Jeff at First Flight has boxes of them, all NOS...I believe they were priced at around 25 bucks a set.

Jeff?

cheers,

rody

Wold Ranger":25ht9urp said:
Would the rears work on the fronts OK?

The rears don't actually work very well on the rear. The arms seem to be so exceptionally short it's tough to get a setup that provides any decent leverage. Of the couple of my bikes on which I run these I run a front on the rear.

Back