Ragley TI Build (caution some viewers may find offensive)

Neil G":24yqnkc4 said:
suburbanreuben":24yqnkc4 said:
Sorry, I don't get it. If you want to plough through something , why not get 6" either end, which will do it a helluva lot better? :?

Don't 100% agree but after my first full sus experience at the weekend at Cwmcarn I'd be thinking the same thing albeit maybe 4/5 inches of travel at both ends!

Lovely Ti Ragely that, haven't seen a great deal around. New one looks a little fugly with the rear triangle!

Ill agree there glad i got mine this year, wouldnt really fancy the new 1, ridden the Ti over my bluepig and i must say i can see were the extra £1,000 is, but would i spend all that extra dosh?????????? not sure myself

graham1975":e9qxyg64 said:
Dr S":e9qxyg64 said:
Oooh look, It's the return of Graham the Troll and he's brought his brother Woody with him this time. :LOL:

Rumbled

Nice bike btw.

DR S,,, whos brother woody??? why dont you go away and stick to the pre 1998 forum.. you idiot............. 25th September....... EEMMMMM

Idiot eh??? Thats really funny :LOL: :LOL:

So whats so significant about the 25th September? and what does EEMMMM mean?

I think you may be getting challenged to a duel on the 25th Doc.

Your signature may be a clue :D

Tazio":1j5chlnm said:

Pistols at dawn. How retro!

I don't thing Graham actually has a Retrobike though so i cant see him making it.

suburbanreuben":3gl6seij said:
How much does your fat pig weigh? 30lbs?

My Pig weighs 30Lb 2oz before i went tubeless and changed 2.5 tyres to 2.3 so possibly around 29LB 4oz now which i dont think is over heavey really

Dr S":2ek9sqb8 said:
Tazio":2ek9sqb8 said:

Pistols at dawn. How retro!

I don't thing Graham actually has a Retrobike though so i cant see him making it.

If DR S wants a duel thats ok im up for that but thats not what i had in mind!!
P.S i have a 1996 Muni Mula and a Pace rc200 F3 which i have had on here aswell as selling a Pace frame and my 1991 Clockwork

So what do you have in mind o wise one? And you still havn't explained what EEMMMM means yet.

I do not have to explain myself to you my friend, all will be clear soon
Believe it or not this topic is not about you its about Ragley bikes.
So stop being a sorryfull bitter trouble causer. if you want to comment on Ragley Bluepig or the Ti then please do, otherwise keep your trap shut, coming on here with sarki comments for no reason.. Honestly what are you like.

Back