Magura knowledge?

I have used nothing but maguras now for about 10 years.
All I have had to do is replace the blocks.
Well worth the money... especially as they seem to have dropped hugely in price now.

I have an old pair of raceline " D " well used and abused in the british winters.... never had a problem with them :D

dookie":sw3dxrgl said:
paul_tea":sw3dxrgl said:
From memory:

didn't like the magura cult link previously provided? how does your memory check out?

My memory went back further - it remembered things about Maguras prior to HS-22 and euro centric things like the limited edition HS-22 with red cnc levers and trial models. Just thought I'd fill in some gaps there :)

No idea like but check these babys out

mag08hs3320.jpg

for more info
http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14383

I have discovered and purchased 1990 Maguras.
They are Black and were called Hydro-stop-mountain.
They look very similar to all the later versions through the 90's.
I will post a pic when they arrive.

I have my Tomac HS33 for about ten years now, and this year I had to repair the front hose. It broke when I took of the brakelever and it fel on the ground. It was at the world cup in Houffalize. I went to the Magura stand and asked if it was difficult to repair. The machanic looked at the bike and said, bring it in, I can fix it in two minutes. He did, and also said my bike was a good looking classic race machine. With very nice brakes :)

Now that's what i call customer service. I also found Magura very good with help over the phone :D

It took some searching.
Here are some poor photos from the German sellers advert. Like I said, better ones will follow...

dc10_3.jpg

da2d_3.jpg

d677_3.jpg

d8ed_3.jpg

just a little quistion do you have to use the brake booster ? as im using fatish tires and theres not a lot of rrom , thanks paul

I never used brake boosters with my mag's and if/when i fit them i wont be using a booster. At least with my Trimble frames the Mag's are plenty strong with out it. I only use on the rear. No flex at the rear of a Trimble :D

Back