MacRetro Trading Post

kaiser":7jlu1w07 said:
Tis indeed, Salsa Ala carte :)

Mmmm, nice.

Sadly my MOT and roadtax are due so no spare cash.

But on the chance I might win the lottery this week what kind of price? Oh and of course what size is it?

I'm 5'10 and all fit but on the neat side, especially the Azonic. I quite like a slighlty more upright position than the trad flat back old school style. Any particular sizes needed I can measure. Prices are roughly Salsa £250, Azonic £50, GT F+F £55 Muddy fox F+F+stem £50. Salsa could include salsa stem and seat clamp and I'd through in the seat pin too(for a revised price of course). And prices aren't posted( thus in the macretro thread)

Ach well, even if I win the lottery it would be too big for me. It can be annoying being a shortar... em, compact person.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
that was weird, they didn't show up with my search, just a pile of titanium ones from taiwan, Thanks final touch for miniKens bike bought.

All very tempting stuff Kaiser, today Ive just spent a shit load
of money on bike bits and I'm not finished yet :(

Ive got a serious problem :shock:

Back