The NW&NW Area: Roll Call

zedstarr - Chris Farrow - GT Karakoram K2 - Southport/Formby & locality or Forest of Dean. 10 years away from cycling, gradually building the miles up.

Welcome to the NW&N Wales thread Chris, funny 10 yrs seems to be a common length of time for people returning to the fold ;)

Live: Liverpool
Rides: '04 GT Avalanche 1.0 and hopefully in future my '94 Timberline FS once again
Where: Rivington, Delamere... Looking for new places nearby too.

Another 10 year returnee.. Trying to get some of the fitness back I had in my youth. Love the spirit of Retrobike site.

Hello and welcome Mark and Chris.
Sounds like we have a fair contingent from the West coast gathering now. We'll have to organise a social ride to meet up some time soon. :cool:

Live: Border of Cumbria, Lancashire and North Yorkshire - Gateway to the Lakes.
Rides: Presently 2001 Trek Fuel 100 - 1996 Kona Lava Dome in rebuild status.
Where: Mainly Lake District, North and South.

Getting back into riding after a good 10 years out of the saddle, in other words the exact amount of years since I left my job in Keswick. I'm not one for big jumps, but I'm enjoying riding around the Grizedale, Whinlatter and Gisburn purpose built trails and also looking up the old XC rides.

zedstarr - Chris Farrow - GT Karakoram K2 - Southport/Formby & locality or Forest of Dean. 10 years away from cycling, gradually building the miles up.

Hi Chris, welcome

you should get in touch with benandemu, he lives on the churchtown side.
we have had many a good ride in the formby pine woods, the sand is mad in the winter early mornings when it goes hard and frozen.

Oh, missed this thread before.

Based Bradford/Todmorden/Accrington

Can be seen on Thursday eve's at Gisburn Forest / Lee Quarry

Back